Friday, October 7, 2011

Special Peacemaker Post

The Quote
The quote, "You must be the change you want to see in the world" really interest me for various reasons. One reason why is because I can really relate to it. I have met a lot of people who are trying to change others but really, they haven't change themselves yet. I think what this quote is trying to say is that before you change others, take a look at yourself first.
Other Quotes
Other quotes that I think is the runner up for the first quote are...
1."Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something"
2. "Act as if what you do makes a difference, it does!"
3. "If you have time to whine and complain about something, then you have time to do something about it"
Peacemakers
I really like the idea of peacemakers because it shows not only students, but adults how to deal with bad influential people and how to live a happy life. All of the quotes listed above shows how to bring peace to our community and life. I hope that all these quotes can make an impact to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment