Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cool Keyboard Codes!

   Had you ever wish to know how to paste pictures without waiting for almost 5 minutes! Luckily for you, there is a way, thanks to keyboard codes! In the following passage I will show you some codes you can use instead of using your mouse that will work ten times faster. Don't feel bad if you don't know these codes beacause really, I don't know these codes either until now.
   Some keyboard codes that I learn are...
Ctrl + B = Bold
Ctrl + U= Underline
Ctrl + I = Italics
Ctrl + C = Copy
Ctrl + V = Paste
Ctrl + X = Cut
Ctrl + A = Select All
Ctrl + S = Save
Ctrl + P = Print
Ctrl + Z = Undo
Ctrl + Y = Redo
Ctrl + O = Open
Ctrl + N = New
Ctrl + 2 = Double Spaced                                                                                                                          Out of all of these shortcuts, I didn't know any of them. I think that the most useful codes for me is the paste and copy ones because I use those the most and the codes that I think are the least useful is the italics. I don't know any other codes besides this and I hope you find some of these shortcuts useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment