Monday, March 19, 2012

Comments on Apprentice

   Over the past month, I have been working on a project called the apprentice. I had to work with a group made up of five members and each week, we would be given a new task. My group name was called, Excel. There were four tasks in all, and Excel won all the tasks. We were the most prepared group to present out of the rest of the groups. In task one, we had to create a company jingle and logo. We also had to create resumes and cover letters. In task two, we had to brainstorm ideas of how to advertise our advertising product, Spoole Cola. In task three, we had to actually create our advertisements. Finally, in task four, we had to summarize our journey of the apprentice. Through all the tasks, Excel did the best out of all the groups and we worked very well with each other because we are all friends. Some struggles that we faced during the apprentice is that we wanted things to be done too quickly and at the end, we had to start all over.
   Three lessons I learned while working on the apprentice is that you have to be open into new ideas, practice is very important, and hard work pays off. In the future these lessons will help me because, when I'm working on a job in the future, I have to learn to give away ideas and receive ideas. Also, in the future when I'm working at a job where I have to present things, through the apprentice, I know that I should always use my time wisely and practice presenting. Finally, from the lesson I learned in the apprentice which is hard work pays off, that can help me in the future because I know that if you work hard, eventually, a good result will come. Although the apprentice was very stressful, I had a lot of fun doing it and I learned a lot of new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment