Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thuy's Cover Letter


                        My name is Thuy Mclain and I want to be Spoole Industries next apprentice. I am from the company, Excel, where we specialize in business. I graduated from Ivy League Columbia University in the City of New York. Columbia University is the oldest institution of higher learning in the state of New York, the fifth oldest in the United States, and one of the country’s nine Colonial Colleges founded before the American Revolution. My major is economic and that led me to a path with many jobs which helped me learned significance skills. Although I have only a two year experience, I have had the pleasure to experience many jobs. I will ring fresh and new ideas to Spoole Industries.
            As has stated on Spoole Industries website, you are looking for a company that qualified in marketing, finance, consulting, management, economics, and computer/science technology. Some of my previous jobs were a market research analyst, a litigation consulting, a teacher, a business manager, a property manager, an an accountant. All of these jobs fulfill the requirements to become Spool Industries next apprentice.
            I sincerely thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule and read my cover letter.Spoole Industries has been running smoothly for years through your great management and I promise to work hard to not disappoint you. Once again, I really appreciate you taking your time to read my cover letter.

1 comment: