Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Year's Resolution

   New Year is a time where people want to become a better person and not make the same mistake they have done the previous years. That is why they write down their goals called, the new year's resolution. This year, year of 2012, I have a lot of goals that I want to accomplish. Some goals are...

Goal #1
I want to eat a healthier breakfast. I want to because as we all know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you eat a healthy breakfast, you will have more awake and be more energize throughout the day.

Goal #2
I want to exercise for about an hour everyday. I want to because to live a happy and longer life, you need to stay healthy. Exercise not only helps you be healthy, but it makes you stay active. Did you know that exercising also help you relieve stress?

Goal #3
I want to create and follow a study schedule for school. I want to because it helps me stay on task and be more consistent in school. It will help me not to freak out and do my schoolwork on the last minute.

   Above, I have listed some goals for myself. What are some of your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment